Sunday, August 5, 2012

p2 - Spices & Herbs LE | Buys

Hey everybody,

I've seen a new LE when I went shooping last week. It is the Spices & Herbs LE by p2. When I saw the preview, I was a little disappointed cause it looked rather unspectacular compared to the pretty What's up? Beach Babe LE. Anyway I swatched some products and was kind of amazed. The blushes and the eye shadows were really pigmented and buttery. I have not posted the preview yet but will do that as soon as possible. Here is what I bought:

I bought a transparent lip liner, a liquid eye liner and a lipstick.


I hardly ever use lip liner. But I thought it might me a good idea to have a transparent one as it goes with every lip stick colour. The colour is called orchid.

The lipstick is in the colour raspberry. It is a nice toned down pink. It has a nourishing balm in the center. On the swatches you can see that this core makes an even application kind of hard. As the middle tends to stay transparent.

If I remember it correctly there is a brown and a green liquid eye liner. I bought the green one in the colour peppermint. The green is a deep forest green and it has a brush applicator. You have to brush some of the product off the applicator as it is literally loaded with product and you will end up with blotches of green on your eye.

Some more or less clear swatches (Can you see the transparent lip liner on the right :-)):


Overall, I have to say that I was quite impressed with the quality of this LE. Have you already seen it? What did you get?



1 comment:

  1. Hi, schönes Blog hast du hier :)
    Ich habe auch schon diese LE gesehen und den gleichen Lippie gekauft. Die Farbe sieht super aus, nicht wahr? :) Lg Patricia

    ReplyDelete