Thursday, August 2, 2012

TheBodyNeeds.com MAC lipstick order

Hey guys,
when I read last month on a blog about the service this website offers I couldn't believe I had never hear of it before. On TheBodyNeeds.com you can order little samples of MAC products. I think that is AMAZING. I could never get myself to pay so much for MAC products without ever trying them at home.

Above you can see that I ordered more than just lipsticks...:-) I also had to try some paint pots and of course "famous" Black Track fluidline. A creme eye liner. I only swatched the lipsticks, however, if you want to see swatches of the other products, let me now in the comments below.
Now for the swatches:



I like the idea of trying a product a while before spending that much money.

Quickly something about the online store. It is located in the US, so shipping to Germany took a while. I am new to MAC products so I kind of had a hard time choosing the colours I wanted. I basically looked for colours I heard/read on youtube or blogs. If you want to save some money, subscribe to their newsletter or follow them on facebook to be always informed about current discount codes. I am really glad I found this store and I am sure this wasn't my last order. More to come...:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment