Thursday, September 6, 2012

Manhattan – Lollipop & Alpenrock | Sexy Madl

Hey guys,

I know, it’s been a while since my last post but I was gone for a week and then I totally had no ambition to work on some pictures. Well, I am back now and I have loads to show you.

As you all probably know it is soon time for the famous Oktoberfest in Munic and the Canstatter Wasen in Stuttgart. This inspired Manhattan to do this little palettes which contain concealer, blush, and a lipgloss. There are a couple of colour to choose from. The colour I bought is called Sexy Madl, which means Sexy girl.

Unbenannt-1

The idea of this palette is great, but I think it is just a bit too large.

Unbenannt-2

Unbenannt-3

The concealer is nice and creamy. I just hope it doesn’t dry up. Althoug they put in that square plastic. The blush gives you a nice flushed look. I am not sure if the blush will do any good, however, it is probably better than applying the blush with your fingers. Love the colour of the gloss. It is a sparkly pink-red. It comes with a doe foot applicator.

BTW, I took the picture while I was waiting at the bus stop with a friend. That’s why you see my jeans all the time…Smiley

Overall, I love the colours in the palette. I am probably going to take it with me to the Wasen in Stuttgart.

Are you going to the Wasen or Wiesen this year?

3 comments:

  1. Really nice packaging! I hope this comes to my country, I would love something like this, very suitable for travel. :) Nice blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I love the look of the palette, I just don't see why they put a cream concealer next to a powder blush. Such a pity they stopped selling Manhattan in Belgium!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by.:-) I also think that a powder would have been much better. We'll see how fast it will dry up...

      Delete