Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wet n Wild–Sparked | NOTD

Hey everybody,
haven’t done a NOTD in while, have I?
When I found out that Wet n Wild had added  some colours to their range that were usually only in the US available, I had to find the nearest seller, which is in my case a super market. I bought a couple of things. But today it is all about a nail polish.
Unbenannt-1
I just love the colour! But as it is a glitter polish you need at least 3 coats to get it nearly opaque. The colour is called Sparked.notd
As a base coat I used the peel off one by essence and as top coat Essie’s good to go. This combination lasted me for so long. It was incredible. And the best thing, Due to the base coat I could peel all the glitter right off. No mess with nail polish remover and having to scrub your nails over and over again to get that glitter off. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment