Thursday, November 8, 2012

Douglas – Box of Beauty | November

Hey guys,
today I received my November Box of Beauty. Douglas is sending them out now really fast. I used to wait nearly a week for my box, now it’s here within two days.inhalt-content-douglas-box-of-beauty-november
As always there was a nice selection of samples to choose from. Here is what I got (from left to right):
  • Art Deco Lip Brilliance Long-lasting lip gloss 3 ml in the colour 25- a shimmery nude
  • Max Factor MasterpieceMax High Volume & Defintion Mascara 5,3 ml
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Oil-Free Foundation Primer 7,1 ml
  • Sans Soucis Deep Moist Depot with thermal water from Baden-Baden 30 ml – 2-Phase Moisture Concentrate
  • Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Black Shower Gel 200 ml – This is the full size product.
lady-gaga-fame-black-fluid-black-shower-gel
Well, I couldn’t believe it but it is really black, well, actually more like a dark grey. I haven’t smelled the Gaga scent before, so I was really excited. Let me put it like this, it really smells Gaga. I don’t know how to describe it differently. It is really, really sweet. Even now that I have washed it of my hand the scent still lingers. Would give me a headache, if I washed my whole body with it. It is probably best described as the smell of very cheap incense sticks.
How do you like the Gaga scent?
Besides the full size products, I like all of the samples.
Which products did you select? Post me a link in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment