Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine’s Day | NOTD

Hey guys,

today I wanted to show you a cute NOTD for Valentine’s Day. It is really easy to do, you’ll see.

notd-valentines-day-1

I used two coats of the p2 last forever nail polish in colour 060 cloud no. Any pale pink that is opaque wil do. For the pink accent nails with the little hearts you’ll need a strong pink. I used the p2 color victim nail polish in 560 scandal.

notd-valentines-day

Above you can see how to draw the hearts. Note, I used different colours in the sketch but you’ll use just one colour. Start with 2 dots next to each other, then connect the dots in a triangel form. Now you can curve the heart to your liking. Easy, right?!

That’s all there is to this NOTD.

To draw the heart you can either use a dotting tool or a small brush like the one below:

notd-valentines-day--brush

If you made special Valentine’s Day nails, link them in the comments. I’d love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment