Monday, April 29, 2013

essie – birthday trio

Hi guys,

at the moment you can get three essie polishes for the price of two. So for about 16€. The reason for this is, that essie is now available in dm for already one year. Can you believe it has been that long ago already?! I remember that it was huge thing in the beauty community.

There are different combination from past editions. I had my eyes on a specific one and I had to search for because there are only a couple in each display. Well, I found the one I wanted:

essie-trio-no-place-like-chrome-bikini-so-teeny-lights

It is set number 7. The colours are from three different editions:

MIRROR METALLICS
BIKINI SO TEENY
POPPY RAZZI

Here are the swatches of the colours (two coats):

swatches-no-place-like-chrome-bikini-so-teeny-lights

If you want to see the other trios, check essie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment