Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sundance – Sun screen products

Hey everybody,

as the spring/summer will hopefully come one day, it is good to be prepared for the sun. Sundance is a brand owned and exclusively sold by dm. Here are some sun screen products you should stock up on:

dm-sundance-mattierendes-sonnenfluid-30-hoch-gesicht-&-dekollete-apresfluid

Let’s start with the face product. They are both mattifying as you don’t want to look like a grease ball in your face, right?  I have bought myself the Aprèsfluid. I tried it on the back of my hand as I have not been in the sun for too long since I bought this. It really dries matte. Not greasy at all. But the scent! It is awful! What were they thinking?! Smells totally like plastic. Not good…

I can’t really tell you something about the other products as I have not bought any of them. Here is an overview:

dm-sundance-schutz-&-Bräune-sonnenmilch-20-30-sofortschutz-ohne-selbstbräuner dm-sundance-sonnen-light-lotion-mit-kokosduft-sofortschutz-apresfluid

dm-sundance-kids-sonnenspray-30-hoch-sos-anti--hautröte-apres-lotion-hautberuhigend

dm-s-squito-tropisches-pumpspray

No comments:

Post a Comment