Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Crackling Polish |NOTD

So I have a love/hate relationship with crackling polishes. I love the  effect, I hate that they are so bumpy and thick on my nails. That’s why I only buy the cheap one’s, not essie or OPI.

In this NOTD I used a crackling polish from p2 over a gold glitter polish from NYX.

notd-blue-crackling-p2-nyx-nailpolish-gold-1-

The glittery gold in contrast with the matte blue crackle polish looks really pretty.

notd-blue-crackling-p2-nyx-nailpolish-gold

This is actually one of the nail experiments that  sometimes happen. I used two coats of the gold and it still wasn’t opaque. I wore it for a day and absolutely didn’t like it. I didn’t want to take it of yet. So I thought why not try a crackling polish on top?! I did and you can see the result above. Anyway, that’s how some of my nail design develop. I show you some and some don’t make it on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - der blaue p2-crackle scheint super zu funktionieren - schaut klasse aus!

    LG aus der EDELFABRIKChrissie

    ReplyDelete