Tuesday, July 2, 2013

p2 – pool side party LE | FOTD | Buys

Hello ladies,
here is a look I’ve tried with two products I bought from the pool side party LE.
essence-pool-side-party-look-2
Yes, the blue eye liner is from the LE.
essence-pool-side-party-liquid-eyeliner-waterproof-010-nixie-blue
The colour is called nixie blue. There is also another liquid eyeliner in the LE an it is coral. Didn’t really appeal to me….Make sure to wipe the brush off a bit as it is loaded with product. It might get in your eye this way.
It really is waterproof. Very hard to get off your eye. You definitely have to use the right remover. I also noticed that it leaves a light stain…
essence-pool-side-party-blush-2
The blush is really pretty and not really pigmented… You have to layer it to get some colour on your cheeks.
Below I swatched my Sleek Rose Gold blush and the p2 blush. One swipe from the Rose Gold and serveral (!) from the p2 one. Would I buy it again? No, but now that I own it I’m going to use it.
essence-pool-side-party-blush
And here is another picture of my face with the eyeliner:
essence-pool-side-party-look-1
Do you like the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment