Monday, July 1, 2013

Skagen bangles

Hello everybody,

sorry I’ve been gone for two months. I started a new job and was dead in the evening. Nevertheless, I still took pictures of things I wanted to blog about. So this month I am trying to post at least one post everyday. BTW, I got a new phone and I can finally use Twitter and Instagram when I am out. So there will be a lot more to read …

Let start with some bangles from Skagen I bought. Have you ever heard about Skagen? Well, I did but only when Jen from OrganizedlikeJen mentioned it her Outfits of the Day.

Skagen is brand from Denmark. Check out their homepage. You’ll see that they have some really pure and timeless pieces.

I was very surprised when I saw Skagen jewellry on brands4friends, which is, I believe, like hautelook in the US. Anyway, I bought three bangles. One in silver and two in rose gold.

skagen-denmark-bracelet-steel

Aren’t they pretty?!

They are all made of stainless steel and the two left ones are simply brushed. They look really simple but, boy, when the sunlight hits them…they sparkle like Edward. Zwinkerndes Smiley

Here’s a closer look:

skagen-wristband-denmark

The downside is that I am only able to wear them on my left hand. My right hand has just too many muscles as I am right-handed.

I checked the Skagen homepage and I could only find the two brushed ones on the US  site. Here are the links:

When I browsed through their watches, I found one I really want to get. It is this one. So pretty!

Do you have some Skagen jewelry? Send me a link or tweet me a picture! Would love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment