Monday, October 7, 2013

Benefit – Rockateur

Everybody is talking about the new blush by Benefit. The Rockateur. Of course I had to buy it as it looked interesting and everybody said it’s a colour that would suit everybody. Which it really is.

I am not going to talk about the packaging as you have probably seen it many times now. The colour is hard to describe as it changes with the angle you look at it. Sometimes it looks rosy/brown and then you change the angle and it shimmers pink.

benefit-rockateur-blush-rouge-blusher

I find that Benefit blushes are always quite sheer and you really have to layer it. Although Rockateur is much easier to handle than Hervana, which is so sheer, I can hardly see it on my cheeks.

benefit-rockateur-blush-rouge-blusher-swatch

How do I wear it?

I swipe Rockateur on my cheeks and then I use a rose or pink coloured blush on the apples of my cheeks. That way it looks much fresher on me.

One last thing about the weight. The Rockateur has Net weight of only 5 g. Hervana had 8 g. The price for both was about 32 €. I also read that Benefit blushes used to have 12 g of product. Yes, I think that it is not really nice form Benefit to sell us less product for the same price, however, in my whole life I have never hit pan on a blush. So I am sure that 5 g are still enough.

What do you think? Did you get the Rockateur? Or did you not get because of the hidden price increase?

No comments:

Post a Comment