Thursday, October 3, 2013

OPI – Every Month Is Oktoberfest | NOTD

- no comment - opi-every-month-is-oktoberfest-notd-1

Well, not really, but isn’t it pretty?! I would have never thought that it comes out like this when I saw it in the bottle.

opi-every-month-is-otoberfest-notd

Can you see how it changes colour in different lighting? Look at the two pictures with the bottle. The left one is taken with flash and the right one is not. The colour really depends on the lighting around you.

Where to get it?

I basically bought all my OPI polishes from brands4friends. Every now and then I spend a little fortune on OPI. Oh well, you know, nail polish addicts…

BTW, the price of OPI polishes are around 6,90 and 7,90 €. In stores you would pay at least 16 €. So you now know where to buy OPI. Zwinkerndes Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment