Tuesday, February 11, 2014

essie – on a silver platter | NOTD

Of course I had to use my new polishes from the essie encrusted collection.

Today I’ll show you “on a silver platter”. In this NOTD I used it as an accent nail.

essie-on-a-silver-platter-notd

How do you like this combination?

I used an all time favourite, essie mint candy apple, together with on a silver platter. I think it turned out quite pretty. The combination with a dark blue would also look very good.

Here are some more pictures:

essie-on-a-silver-platter-notd-nail-design

On my ring finger I only used two coats of essie on a silver platter. I gives quite good coverage as it contains really fine shimmer as a base.

Essie polishes retail for 7,95€, I believe. The polishes from the essie encrusted collection will only be available for a couple of weeks. So you better buy them sooner than later! Smiley

1 comment: