Sunday, November 9, 2014

OPI – Love.Angel.Music.Baby | NOTD

So it has been a while since I last posted on this blog. Maybe too long…

As you know I’m currently in Australia. If you’re interested in some pictures, I started a new blog. It’s called Pictures by Jacky. Have a look! Also, íf you don’t already, follow me on Instagram. I post there more regularly.

Now to the NOTD. I have a couple of pictures with me that I haven’t yet posted. Including this polish. It is from the OPI LE with Gwen Stefanie that came out in February. In that post I was talking about the mini set. Well, I liked one polish so much that I bought the full size bottle.

opi-love-angel-music-baby-jacky-b-3

It is called Love.Angel.Music.Baby. It is a matte gold polish. A really pretty colour.

opi-love-angel-music-baby-jacky-b2

opi-love-angel-music-baby-jacky-b

opi-love-angel-music-baby-jacky-b-4

No comments:

Post a Comment